Tuesday, August 30, 2011

California!!!

Well in August we were able to take a family trip (my WHOLE family!) to California. Heidi my sister, and her cute family live in Pasadena so we were able to spend time with them as well! It was a great break from Utah and an even better break for Greg. Pharmacy school is very time consuming, alot of work and alot of brain power so I was so happy that Greg could come with us! 
(LOTS of pictures)
Bracken's first plane ride! He did so good!!


Just had to take this picture!
 Such a cute little boy on a what looks like a "HUGE couch!"

All the boys waiting for the girlies to get ready! They're so picked on! (Greg was making a bottle)

Spent a day at Sea World in San Diego! It was alot of fun!!!

Two little cousins getting spoiled by Nana and Papa with Sea World Dolphins!

Their favorite aunt! Shay loves these little squirts!

Random picture in the Rapids dryers that cost $5 just to get you dry!
Good thing the Rapids ride was closed that day!

LOVE the Shamu Show!! Favorite part of Sea World!
Greg and I took a City Bus tour in LA. It was alot of fun!

One of the tours was the movie stars homes in Beverly Hills.

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Home

Dr. Phil's Home at one time

Bracken is such a good sport!

AHH! My favorite two boys!!

I couldn't just walk by this store..I had to go in!
American girl was my FAVORITE when I was little!!

Bracken is pooped! He's been so good keeping up with us and hardly fussed at all!

You can't really see it in this picture but the Hollywood sign is right behind us on the mountain.

Took Greg to the Ronald Reagen Library, he loved it!
If you get the chance, I totally recommend it!

Greg and Bracken in front of Air Force one. The tour was great and interesting.

Met up with one of my friends from college who is serving in the Arcadia Mission.
 It was great to see her!!!

As you can see, we had a blast! I LOVE vacations and have beggin Greg for quite some time to go somewhere! It's always nice to come home and get settled in your own place again...especially when you have a little one!!

3 comments:

  1. o it looks like you guys had so much fun! Love the pictures! Bracken is just a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing all these pictures. It was so fun. I am glad you had a good vacation. I hope you come back soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shay the Favorite AuntSeptember 11, 2011 at 5:47 PM

    How cute!! And yes I am their favorite aunt and don't forget it!!!

    ReplyDelete