Monday, August 15, 2011

2 Year Anniversary!

August 6, 2011 was our two year anniversary. We cannot believe we've been married two years already but what a blessing it has been! We were in California for our anniversary so we got to do something a little different, which was a blast!
My siblings watched Bracken at the hotel while we went out on a nice romantic date.

We went to dinner on the bay of the Newport beach at a restaurant called "Rusty Pelican". It was delicious!!! I've never had garlic bread as good as that, WOW is all I can say!

I ordered Prime Rib, scrumptious!

Greg ordered Mahi Mahi, the fish was SOO fresh!

They surprised us with a mudd pie to celebrate!

So the plan was to go to the beach and walk along the beach since we were in California and all but the wind was blowing so hard at the beach that it was not much fun and it was freezing! So we decided to walk around the Newport temple grounds.

We had each written a letter to each other and here is where we read them to each other. It was a pretty special moment!

I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Greg. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and for sure a better father to Bracken. After two years I am still in awe of my eternal companion! He's my best friend, the love of my life and such a stud!!! Love you Greg!!

4 comments:

  1. oh the letter is such a good idea! maybe we'll do that for our next anniversary! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are cute! Sounds like a yummy anniversary dinner too! Congrats on two years!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! you two are wonderful! i hope Cali was so fun! it sure sounded like it was! We miss you and LOVE you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you tell me I never comment I am right now!! You guys our sooo cute! And good thing I was Brackens babysitter or he wouldn't of cried the whole time cuz he missed me!!!

    ReplyDelete