Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Greg!!

Happy Birthday to my dear husband!!! His birthday was Saturday and we celebrated it over three days. Friday we went "Glow-in-dark" miniture golfing and enjoyed a nice dinner at Tacanos with Greg's family.

While we were there Greg got to open his big gift from me, 2 tickets to the BYU-Utah game. He was SUPER excited!!!

Saturday morning, we just hung out with our little family and opened presents and had cupcakes and icecream. :)
Greg tried to teach Bracken how to open presents.....

But he just ate the paper instead.

Greg wanted cupcakes for his birthday so we had yummy cupcakes and chocolate chip mint icecream..Greg's favorite.


We're ready for game day!!! We took little Bracken to Papa and Nana's and then we were off for some fun!!!

We were really excited for the game. Yes the cougars let us down but it was still fun to be there and be a part of the excitement!

We learned that the National Guard literally runs the game ball from the U down to Provo and vise versa, pending on who plays at home that year. I thought that was pretty cool.

I hope Greg had a great birthday! He sure deserves it and we were so glad we could spend so much time with him.
We love you Greg!!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!! Sounds like a really fun birthday weekend! We wish we could be there to enjoy it with you! I love the matching attire you all wore. So cute! Too bad the cougars didn't dominate! Bracken is growing up so fast! Can't wait to see you, 2 1/2 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad the BYU/Utah game wasn't better for Greg's birthday, but I'm glad you guys still had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still super jealous you went to the stadium of fire! And I totally took that big picture at the top of the page! Ha I miss you guys! I'm coming to visit soon!

    Love you tonz!

    ReplyDelete