Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Weekend!

This year we spent the fourth with Greg's family in Midway. It sure was alot of fun...especially since we have a little one to spend it with.
We learned this weekend that Bracken loves to be outdoors and doesn't want to sleep when there's a party going on!!

Bracken sure loves his Daddy!!

Stadium of Fire!

Yes David Archuleta performed!

And my favorite country singer...Brad Paisley!

Dancers in the shape of the Liberty Bell.
The Stadium of Fire was an absolute blast! Thanks to my husband for giving me these tickets for Easter...it was perfect!!

Bracken is ready for his first 4th of July!

Going on a walk in the hot sun!

We hope you all had a fun and safe Independence Day. May we all remember those who are fighting for our country and truly appreciate the freedoms we enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are such a cute family!! I can't wait to see ya! Brackens smile gets cuter everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love seeing all these pictures since I can't be there with you guys. Brack is getting so big, I can't wait to see him! Having a blog is much easier now with a cute baby to post about, huh! Only a few more days! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete