Friday, April 15, 2011

2 weeks to go!!!

Well I know I haven't posted in a very long time but I'm convinced nobody looks at our blog so I don't really have a big desire to keep up on it. I know my Mom and sister look at it so if anyone, I'll do it for them :)

We're just two weeks away from the due date and many emotions are filling our home. Fear, nervousness and excitement. We don't really know how to prepare since this is all new to us; we're just glad we have each other!
36 weeks pregnant.

While we were in Rupert last weekend, Cindy Singleton was so kind to take some maternity pictures. Here is a glimpse of the great work she did!!!



My Mom came up for a few days and helped me get the baby room ready. I made a rag quilt and matching crib bumper so we themed the room around those fabrics and colors. We had alot of fun decorating it!






Here is the finished crib bumper..

5 comments:

  1. I read your blog! I love the room! And don't worry the only thing you need to expect is NO SLEEP! If you can adjust to that then everything else is a breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog :) Good luck with your new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great to hear others read our blog. ha. Thanks!! I'm gonna have to get use to the no sleep, I dunno how you do it Atrena. Danae- thanks for the post and good luck with school!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so exciting! I've been checking back the past little while to see if there's been any updates on your little baby, so I was happy to see this post and find out that you're so close! Good luck with everything! :) -joelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog too! hope you don't mind :) I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see what baby holm looks like!
    -karee

    ReplyDelete